Sunday, July 10, 2011

Kings Island part one


ugh I really need to blog more often! Sorry! I've had a pretty packed summer.....

Tuesday Lunch bible study on Tuesday & usually a movie or something afterwards.

Student Life Camp. (blogged on that a few post ago)

Mission Trips.

Birthday Parties.

Parties without birthdays.

And just hanging out with friends!!

I really don't want summer to end! (: My next trip is King's Island Theme park in Ohio with my youth group. I'm leaving at 6 am tomorrow, (or technically today. Considering I'm gonna have to get up at 5 am, it's probably not the best idea to be blogging at midnight(; ) at meeting at church to leave! I'm really excited! Last year when I went I was a little timid about going on the roller coasters at first, but by the end I was going on all the huge ones and now I love them! I can't wait!!

My favorite ride (since last year) is DIAMOND BACK. It has a 215 ft straight down drop and is 80 mph. Here's a picture of the top part of the drop. It almost takes about 5 minutes to get up to the drop its so fun!

I'm taking my camera so I'll be sure to get a bunch of pictures! Can't wait to show everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment