Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nail-biting, Encounter, and Shutterfly Scrapbooks!

I only have 5 days left on my 31 day goal! That means I haven't bitten my nails for 29 days! woo hoo! Ha I was gonna use a calculator but I figured it out my self! yay!

I just got back from Middle School Encounter. It was a lot of fun! Encounter is when the middle schoolers from our church get to go to someones house and eat dinner and play games and hang out. It was really fun! I don't have any pictures though. :(

I got my Shutterfly Scrapbook in the mail the other day! It's soo cool! I even got it on this special offer where you get the scrapbook free (not including s&h) !!!!! It's super awesome!! In my next post I'll post some pictures of it It's soo cool!!!!

Well that's all for now my Drama Llama readers! Talk to you later!!:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment