Tuesday, November 23, 2010

When It Exploded

So ya know those cool little water wiggler things....

Well while I was at the Fall Retreat my team won and I got one as a prize. It didn't last long though. I was messing around with Ben sitting by my mesh trash can when I held some sewing scissors up to it. (I didn't know how thin it was!) It popped. Blue water went everywhere!!
So if you look at my nifty little collage below, (I make all my collages and words on the pictures on picnik.) You will see the steps I used to clean it up.

Step one- pour water and soap into the spot and scrub hard. Step two- dry with a towel and then blow dry the rug. Step three- clean surrounding objects (such as mesh trash cans) with a damp towel. Step four- check out your clean rug!!

I hope those help you if you ever get stuff on your rug! lol. Also, this special post comes with a lesson, Water Wigglers Are Dangerous!!!! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment