Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Message From Sol

Hello fellow Drama Llama readers. This is Sol. You may be wondering, "How on earth is a little adorable baby like Sol typing?" Well, you curious people, I am smart! You might also be wondering, "Why is the worlds cutest baby on his sister's blog?" Well, you curious people, I have something to tell you!

You might have noticed that I have extremely fat legs! Talk about Thunder Thighs! Well, instead of ordering the Jillian Michael's exercise plan, I decided to create my own. Allow me to tell you how it all began...

So my older sister, Michaela, was playing with me. She put me down on the floor. Now I was quite disgusted by the floor so I screamed as loud as I could. She got mad and started kicking the door. LIGHT-BULB! I knew what to do!
KICK THE DOOR! It works so well! Just do it 107 times a day! You must stay concentrated! This is hard work people! But it has amazing results!

Now if you would excuse me, I must go play with my new elephant rattle. Thank you for your time. Oh and quick shout out to my friend! Happy Birthday Lillie!

No comments:

Post a Comment