Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kings Island Part Two


I had a really fun time at Kings Island!

The first day we all met up at church at 6 am and then headed off for a 4 to 5 hour bus drive to Ohio.

About half way through the ride we stopped at the mall for lunch.






And then got back in the bus for a long drive !!!

Once we finally got there and divided into groups with our friends we went on the rides! I was in the "I'll ride anything in the park group" I didn't take any pictures but I got some videos. They aren't the best though. Here's a video of me and some friends on the "Drop Tower". The "Dr'op Tower" is where you go just over 315 feet in the air and then randomly drop. It's so fun! But the first time I went on it I was really scared! And then the video after that is when I went on the "Sling Shot" it was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment