Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day!!!!!

I woke up Christmas morning at 7:00 a.m. to find that everyone was still asleep. I tip toed past my parents room and up the steps to wake up the boys. I tried Ben first. I told him that Santa had come and left a giant present but he would have to come down stairs to find it. He told me to go away. I tried Gabe next. He got up, came downstairs, and then threw up all over the floor! So then, I threw some towels over it and got my parents.They took care of Gabe. I went back up stairs and told Luke that his stocking was empty, that didn't work. He finally got up, so I turned up the radio really loud and saw my dad's phone up there. He must have forgotten to get it before he went to bed. I made a Christmas morning video that got ruined by screaming brothers.When every one finally got up at about 8:30 we ate a delicious breakfast of muffins. Then we went over some of the names of Jesus and what they mean. After that our grandparents arrived.Then we opened presents!!!! Every year we each draw names of siblings, then we buy a present for that sibling. I got Sarah! I bought her a Lady Bug Popping toy.
She's a great present opener! Every year I get my mom some kind of cute kitchen tool. So far she has an egg man whisk, a potato man potato peeler, a chef man pastry brush, and this year, a chef man pizza cutter!!!
I got my dad a pair of exercising gloves! Jaden got alot of Mickey mouse stuff. He is a huge fan of Mickey mouse!

Luke and I had a present to both of us! We opened it and it was a note!! Here's what it said,
We both ran as fast as we could to the garage, here's what we saw!!!!
We both had new bikes that were our size. Before we shared my bike from when I was little.
Our Paw got a Panera Bread gift card!!!!
Then it was time to open Santa presents, the little boys got a train table and the older kids got DJ HERO, and the DJ HERO guitar!! It was a great Christmas!!!


2 comments:

  1. So glad I got to spend it with you! Love you lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great Christmas. Thanks for not waking us up at 7am!

    ReplyDelete