Monday, December 14, 2009

My Birthday Party

Friday, we had the biggest birthday party in my life!!!


The theme was "Costume Party". Everybody dressed up as their favorite movie or storybook character! Our family was the people from "Peter Pan"
My mom was "Wendy"



My dad was "Captain Hook", and Luke and Gabe were his helpers


Ben was "John Darling" and Jaden was "Michael Darling"


Sarah was "Tinker Belle"

And I was "Peter Pan"
It was a lot of fun!!! Thanks to Ms. Sue and Ms. Amber (Bob and Larry) we also had a lot of fun games!!!
We made clothes out of foil

We played Limbo

we did lots of silly dancing



played games with cans



and sang "Happy Birthday"


And instead of presents this year we asked everyone to bring a donations to collect goats for people on the other side of the world through World Vision. We did not only collect enough money for one goat but enough money for four goats!!!!!!



It was a really fun night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment