Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My 11th Birthday

Two days ago was my birthday, but we went out to eat on Sunday after church at my parents favorite Mexican restaurant. My parents told our waiter that my birthday was the next day, so they came to our table with a huge foam hat and a Mexican desert and sang a Spanish version of "Happy Birthday". Oh, and then after they sang they tried to feed me the desert but I wouldn't open my mouth, so then they put it up my nose!!!!!
The next day I woke up and it was my birthday!!!!! I took a brake from everything, making my bed, showering, school, making any food, and yes, brushing my teeth.

Before we left for birthday dinner Ms. Amber came to our house with a box. Inside the box was a giant princess cupcake from Gi Gi's Cupcakes!!!! Yummy!!!! Thank you Ms. Amber!!












Then we went to Birthday Dinner. I chose Fazoli's!! It was really yummy!!











After dinner we loaded up in the van to look at Christmas lights!

This one was by far the best! We all thought it looked just like a ginger bread house! Does it not?

When we got home it was time for cake and presents!!!


After cake I opened the presents. This year I wanted some clothes. I got just I wanted!
I wanted a silky shirt, leggings, and this pair of cute high heels.

I had a really great 11th birthday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment