Thursday, February 25, 2010

REWARD!!!!!!

I had the chance to be COMPLETELY in charge of lil' sis while my parents and little bros went to Disney World. (under my grandpa's supervision of course!) I don't have any pictures of the experience 'cause mom took the camera with her on her trip so you should check out her blog 'cause she'll probably blog about it. She's a really good blogger.

So any ways what I'm saying is that I was in charge of her for a LONG time! (it makes me feel sooooooooooooo responsible!) So I asked my mom if I could an award. She gave me two options, getting every block of my color (you should know what blocks are if you've been following my blog) or to go on an activity with her. Easy chose...... ACTIVITY!!!!!! So last night we went to go eat at "Brixx Pizza"and to see "The Tooth Fairy".


It was an extra awesome night!

2 comments:

  1. Your essay about "watching your words" was one of the funniest things I have ever read! Thanks for letting me have time with your mom this week, and thanks for letting Abby play with you some! Hope we can see each other again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you are a very responsible girl! I am glad that you had a good time with you mom at the movie. I want to see that movie too! It looks like it would be very funny. I think that you are a great blogger too.

    ReplyDelete