Monday, February 22, 2010

Roller Coaster Day

Today was a roller coaster day. It was good and bad.


First I couldn't find my watch! So what was I going to use to time my shower? I ran up to my dad and asked him if I could use his wireless alarm clock. He said yes. I hopped in the shower and as soon as I turned on the water the clock fell! I tried to fix it and failed. So now I owe dad money for a new alarm clock and mom money for a peppermint pattie.




Then, later that afternoon I had just finished a craft. (five minutes later). "NO!" I had just sat on the craft! I quickly pulled off my pants and ran to the laundry room. Of course my totally immature brothers screamed "OHH! Michaela's in underpants! OHH!" I ran to get the "Instant Stain Gel for All Your Stain Needs" which of course was empty!




So we just threw my jeans in the wash hoping for a miracle. And we got one! I am very thankful for washing machines!



And the look of my art is kinda better now except for the fact that I swished the "n" and my name.
Speaking of look I did a new hairstyle today! Check it out! I am very thankful for hairdryers and curling irons! (and shampoo and showers, if we didn't have those it would be a really gross world)

No comments:

Post a Comment