Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh, The Things You Can Do With Fabric Paint

For Christmas I got fabric paint and two plain pillow cases. I decorated one of the pillow cases, but saved the other one. I realized you can do alot of stuff with fabric paint like, add grips to the bottom of your socks, decorate the top of your socks, and decorate a T-shirt. First I'll tell you about the T-shirt. It was the night before New Years Eve and I knew we were going to a New Year's party, so I decorated a T-shirt. Here's how it turned out.
Next I'll tell you about the socks. I decorated two pairs. I used 3D fabric paint. On one pair I made gripps, on the other pair I did them both differently. One had my initials and the other had polka dots. Here's how they ended up.


Now, the pillow case! I decorated it with memories from December 2009. Isn't it cute!




I can't wait to decorate the other pillow case! Fabric paint is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment