Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day!!!!

I got up yesterday to find a nice surprise!!!! SNOW!!!!!! There wasn't much snow in the morning, so I decided I would eat breakfast and do school before I went outside. Once I finished I decided there was enough snow for me to go outside and play. When it snows I like to bundle up!! I wore three pairs of pants, three pairs of socks, one shirt, three jackets, one coat, two pairs of gloves, and earmuffs!!!! Then it was time to go outside. After I went outside Luke came, and then surprisingly, Gabe came outside!!! Poor Ben. He missed out on all the fun. He slept in incredibly late, and then we he did get up, he would not come outside!! Catching Snowflakes

Gabe, Luke and I came up with a fun plan to surprise attack our dad!!! We all picked a spot in the yard to collect as much snow a possible and make them into a bunch of snowballs, then Gabe would go inside and ask dad to take a picture of us, and when dad came, we would throw the snowballs! We ended up with about twenty snowballs, and our plan worked!!!!



After a while we got pretty cold so we went inside to warm up. I decided to make some smores to warm us up. They were yummy!!

After eating smores there was alot more snow outside. That's when I decided to something that my dad makes look so easy. Run outside in his underwear. Since it was snowing I slightly changed it to, Run outside in a tank top, gym shorts, and flip flops. Here's a video!!!!




After warming up again I decided to make a snow sculpture of my sister, Sarah. It took a lot of sweeping, scooping, and collecting snow to make this but it was worth it!!



When it got to dark to play outside my mom and started on a delicious snack! White Chocolate Covered Pretzels!! They were really fun to make! First we melted the chocolate!
Then we dipped the pretzels, laid them on parchment paper, and added sprinkles!!!


They turned out cute, and delicious!!!


It was a great Snow and Snack day!

No comments:

Post a Comment