Monday, January 25, 2010

Tea Party!!!

Yesterday my sister and I had a tea party. First I laid a pink blanket out on the floor. Next, I set up the tea stuff! Here's how it looked. (minus one plate that Sarah ran off with right before I took the picture)

Sarah was a little disappointed to find out that there wasn't any real food, but why let the ruin a tea party, when there's pretend food!


I tried to teach her "pinky's up", but she was a little busy mixing the tea with sugar, cream, and her desert. (invisible banana split, yum!)


Sarah wanted me to wear a straw hat with flowers so badly but she didn't know how to tell me, so she tried to force it on to my head. During this the camera was in my hand and I got this pic!

I love having a little sister to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment