Sunday, January 31, 2010

Three Days of Snow Fun

Friday night is when it all began. It snowed and snowed and snowed. It was going to be the biggest snow in a very long time and......... It was!!!


I woke up Saturday morning and there was so much snow!! It was somewhere in between 4-6 in.



Very excitedly I hopped out of bed and got up my brothers. We all sat in the living room watching TV until our dad got up to feed us cinnamon rolls. Then we all (Yes, every single one of us, even Sarah) finally got bundled up and ready to go play in the snow. Sarah had on a very precious snow suit. She looked so cute!
Around 11:30 we went outside to find that the girl that lives three houses down was all ready out.
We invited her to go sledding, and then we all went to the best sledding spot ever, the massive hill next to our neighborhood swimming pool!!! It was so much fun! In my next post I'll post a video of Luke and me sledding down that massive hill!


My mom and dad went sledding too. During that I held Sarah and Ben took a video. Look at this pic of me holding Sarah! Isn't it so cute!

The next day it was themed, "Snow Fun!" Because everything we did was related to snow and it was a lot of fun! We made a snowman together and then pretzel snowmen together!



Today (This is the final day) I started to make a snowman in our front yard and then Ben came out to help me. Shortly after, I went to my friend's house unaware that he was going to move the snowman to our backyard and turn it into a snow alien! Oh Boys!

I am very glad that it snowed and I hope it last 'till at least Wednesday! Happy Snow Days!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is the most adorable picture of you and Sarah. You should hold on to a copy of that.

    ReplyDelete