Monday, March 8, 2010

Grand Ole Opry!!!

Recently my friend invited to shop at the mall and then go to the Grand Ole Opry. It was a ton of fun! At the mall we went to shoe shops and tried on really big high heels! (I wish I had a picture of that, I was about a foot taller!) We also tried on giant sunglasses. (Sorry, I don't have a picture of that either!) After alot of looking and alot of trying on we found a picture booth and took our picture. I LOVE picture booths! The printer printed one big picture and one little picture. I keep the little picture. Here's how it turned out......
Then when we were done looking in the shops we had dinner at the "Rain Forest Cafe". The food was really good! After eating we looked in the "Rain Forest Cafe Gift Shop". I got this one really pretty bracelet and a mood bracelet! According to my mood bracelet right now I am........."Very Relaxed"!

After that we went to The Grand Ole Opry. It was totally awesome! I had a great time!!

1 comment:

  1. Michaela ... You are a remarkable little Lady! Love Nesie

    ReplyDelete