Monday, March 29, 2010

Uh Oh

"Mom, come outside! See our hotel!" "Ok, sweetie, I'll be there in one moment." (one moment later) "Ahh!!!" "Uh, Oh. Mom!!" "Somebody call dad now!!!" "Should I call nine one one??" "Quick grab Sarah!" This is what my Friday sounded like at 10 til 5 pm. Mom was coming outside to see our "outdoor trampoline hotel" when she fell down the porch steps while holding Sarah!! I was on the trampoline at the moment she fell. I immediately dashed down and grabbed Sarah while my mom was laying in the back yard screaming and crying. I rushed in to call dad while Jaden wiped off Mom's tears. Ben got some ice and dared to touch Mom's foot to put on her. Her foot was really really swollen. It just keep getting bigger. (no offense mom) Mom called Mrs. Lewis and we went over to their house while she went to the ER. Scary.

She came back with this boot and this really awesome crutches. I just LOVE her crutches!! I've been walking in them ever since she got them! I'm finally getting taller, and taller, to the point of where I'm soooo close to being tall enough for those crutches. I just throw on a pair of high heels and boom! So anyway, it's finally after the 48 hours that she can't move. That was kinda annoying that my own mom couldn't move for two days. She couldn't even come in my room.


Anyways, I've been making her breakfast. Omelets and Scrambled Egg. I just love cooking and baking so if you're ever hurt just call me and I'll make you some breakfast, really. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment