Thursday, March 11, 2010

Memphis vs. Houston

I was sitting inches away from the TV in the chair with wheels or as I call it, the rollie chair. It was one of Memphis' biggest games. If they won, They would make it to the top four in the NCAA. If not, none of their games would even be televised. Memphis has not had the best team this year. By far the best player has been Eliot Williams. I am a huge Memphis fan and was really hoping that they could up their game as best as they could for the huge game of, "Memphis vs. Houston". So as I was saying I am a HUGE Memphis Tigers fan!! I have the pom-poms, the T-shirt, and my dad and I go to a yearly annual game!

So here I am sitting inches away from the TV with thirty seconds left on the clock. If Houston made this point they would win and if Memphis made the point they would win. The clock started. Houston made a beautiful (I hate to say that) lay-up. And (sadly, very sadly) made the point. But no! It wasn't over! There was fifteen seconds left and Memphis had the ball. Memphis made an amazing three point shot that went right through the basket. My dad and I ran around the living room screaming and celebrating. But then we looked at the screen and the points were not changing and everyone on TV looked sad, mad, and just plain confused! It was a double dribble. Memphis lost and I just got up, and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment