Monday, March 22, 2010

Memphis vs. St. Johns

You've read my post about the terrible loss a few weeks ago. But if we look at the bright side, Memphis made it to the NIT!!!!!!! Well, the Not Important Tournament, but anyway! Ok, so Memphis vs. St. Johns was televised Wednesday night. I was up at church with my dad, Nolan, and Luke and Ben. (not like Ben really likes a basketball, he was just hanging out.) We were watching the game off the big screen. I was sitting on the giant wall thing getting ready for a victory jump. There was ten seconds. left and Memphis was up by one point. St. Johns ran up and scored a perfect lay-up. We all sadly screamed. (except for Ben, he just looked at us like we were weirdos) 6 seconds left in the game. Wesley Witherspoon dribbled up the court, ran by the side of the goal, completely lost balance, fell down, as he fell down he threw the ball, he hit the ground, the ball went through the goal at the same time that the buzzer went off!!!!!!!!!! I jumped off the wall/pillar thing screaming as loud as I could! I ran across the floor and jumped onto Ben's back. (he got kinda mad about that) Everyone (except Ben) was running, screaming, jumping, clapping, and eventually, falling down from all the running.

No comments:

Post a Comment