Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Cereal


One of the major things I get dramatic about is gross and slimy stuff. Like frogs or in this case, baby cereal. Baby cereal is so gross and slimy and gushy. I can not believe that any baby on this planet would eat something so gross. I can't believe that I ate it when I was a baby! This morning I fed baby cereal to my baby sister. She seems to LOVE it! I think she may have broken her taste buds. If I were a baby eating baby cereal I would be really sad and mad!

The worst part about baby cereal is that it has apple juice in it! I HATE APPLE JUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby cereal is so gross. People should just feed their babys bananas!

1 comment:

  1. Here is what is totally crazy drama llama....you very possibly might in the far future feed your babies Baby Cereal. And guess what? That baby on the Gerber Baby Cereal box was my High School English teacher. Sweet lady - Mrs. Cook.

    ReplyDelete