Friday, October 9, 2009

My Adventure To The Dentist

I went on a drama llama adventure to the dentist. I don't like going to the dentist. But if I did not, my teeth would probably look like my friend's. Her name is Cavity Cassie. See?
One reason I don't like going to the dentist is because they scrape on my teeth and it hurts! And when they floss, they dig into my gums and it causes major pain. Now that you know what I don't like here's what I do like.

I love it when they brush my teeth and make them shiny. I like it when they give you a toothbrush. That's about it.

The dentist gives you stickers which get torn up and the dentist gives you pencils which are not sharpened. The orthodontist gives you ice cream coupons and fresh cookies. I like the orthodontist.

The light they use to see my teeth is far too bright. And the sunglasses make me look weird. The dentist also puts a huge ugly apron on me when they take my ex ray. They also ask questions like, "Did you go on vacation?" "What are you gonna be when you grow up." I wish the dentist gave you cookies.

I do not like to go to the dentist.

1 comment:

  1. Oh drama llama, I agree with you on this one. If only dentists gave out cookies....think of all the happy, white teeth filled, fresh breath sharing, smiles there would be.

    ReplyDelete