Thursday, October 29, 2009

EAT THE APPLE!

Today I ate an apple for lunch so I am going to blog about it.

I do not like to eat real food. I like to eat popcorn, ice cream, and anything chocolate! I do like junk food, I shall admit, but I always brush my teeth and run and play. The apple was actually very delicious. My favorite fruits would have to be the apple, the banana, the squash, and the honey dew melon. My favorite veggies are, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and green peppers. (But I do not like to eat green peppers alone, I like them with things.)

Eating fruits and veggies makes your muscles strong! (that's a song!) THE FRUIT AND VEGGIE SONG!
I like veggies and fruits!
I hope you like them too!
Carrots help you see!
Unless you get stung by a bee!
WEE!

I encourage you to eat fruits and veggies like I ate the apple today. After I ate the apple I pooped popcorn and put chocolate chips in it. Do not be foolish like me, be wise, EAT THE APPLE!

3 comments:

  1. Oops! I think you have a typo unless you meant to say you "pooped" popcorn instead of "popped" popcorn. Tee hee!! Enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll eat the apple.....but this was funny because of the typo. I laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were being very expressive with your bathroom experience. Thank you for the great advice and the laugh today. We all know what you meant.

    ReplyDelete