Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Llamas Can't Type, or get over burning thier finger!


F.Y.I., I am not a llama. Llamas can't type. I am very dramatic, but I'm not a llama. By now you're probably thinking, "why is she called, drama llama if she's not a llama." Well I have an answer to that! If you have never read the book, Llama Llama Mad at Mama, or the book, Llama Llama Red Pajama, you're CRAZY!!!!! These are the best books ever written! Baby Llama is so dramatic and so am I, and that is why my blog is called, The Adventures of a Drama Llama. And I am ready to tell you my first adventure.

Most mornings my mother makes the most wonderful homemade cinnamon rolls. This morning she asked me to sprinkle the sugar on the cinnamon rolls. I was not aware that the pan was 500 degrees hot, and BOOM, my finger touched the pan. Of course, I went llama crazy. Here's an example, "OH! I BURNED MY FINGER! OW! IT HURTS!" It was bad, but not as bad as the time I burned my finger while making hot chocolate. But that's a different story.

1 comment: