Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm a Drama Llama

This blog is about me and my adventures. I am quite a dramatic llama. That is why my blog is called, The Adventures of a Drama Llama. Being dramatic can be fun, especially if your in a play. I really enjoy acting! I also enjoy crafts, you can be very dramatic about crafts, especially if your little brother breaks it! Sometimes if your a drama llama you can get a little crazy. (or A LOT crazy) My favorite way to paint is, SPLATTER PAINTING. I also love swimming, but only with goggles, otherwise my llama eyes get hurt by the water. When I'm in a less dramatic mood I enjoy reading or taking llama naps. When I'm in a nice happy mood I enjoy looking at flowers. (I try to keep myself from eating them!) My favorite flowers are Irises and Sunflowers. I consider myself to be quite the interesting llama! Hope you enjoy my blog!
-Drama Llama

No comments:

Post a Comment