Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Pictures

It is a tradition in our family that every year we go to a pumpkin patch and take pictures. For me that means sitting in a pile of pumpkins holding a baby smiling until we have enough pictures to work with. But this time it was different, there were jumpies and food and a hay ride. We had come to the day of the fall festival. Since we were in a pumpkin patch I brought a dollar to buy a little pumpkin. It was nice to find out that the little pumpkins were 50 cents each! I got two beautiful mini pumpkins. I love mini pumpkins. They are such nice fall decorations!
Our pumpkin picture turned out GREAT!!!

Have a great fall!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love mini pumpkins too! And around Christmas time up at my Mom & Dad's in the country we'll have a hayride. Sometimes its cold and sometimes its not. I'm glad you got to enjoy the fall festival. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete