Sunday, October 18, 2009

Santa Claus

Today my little brother and I wrote letters to Santa Claus. I told my mother I wanted to go to the post office on the way to Wal-Mart and send it special delivery. She told me that I should wait until the Santa Mail Box comes out, but I am very eager to send it. I decorated the envelope so beautifully. Santa is going to be so surprised when he gets it.
I looked up pictures of the North Pole on the computer. It is beautiful! Santa is probably very glad to live in such a beautiful place.Christmas is such a beautiful time of year filed with joy and excitement! But best of all is Jesus's birthday!!!!!! But all that joy is a long time away. (Only two months!!)

Please comment on my blog about if you do or don't believe in Santa Claus. I will be looking forward to the responses!!

3 comments:

  1. Believe? Oh baby, do I believe!
    Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Yes! I do believe drama llama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa, yes! Christmas is such a wonderful, magical time of the year. The gift of Jesus and the love that was sent from above is carried out in so many ways. We see it in the people and the ways they love to surprise each other with gifts. Santa certainly loves to surprise all of us! I love surprises don't you????? Gifts can come in lots of ways, they don't always come in a package you know. I think that is the best part of Christmas finding gifts in smiles, hugs, and all kinds of special things.
    love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete